WHC works with you to determine the desired transformation and the path to reach it. We customize the curriculum to teach your target student and deliver the desired knowledge transfer objectives.
WHC is an award-winning business management and technology consulting firm. We have been recognized by the Governor’s Office of Maryland, numerous Mayors, Senators and Community Organizations for our work with entrepreneurs. Since 2006, WHC has successfully created curriculum, entrepreneur training programs, videos and strategy for:
- The U.S. Department of Defense (The DoD Velociter program for SBIR grant technology companies)
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (Marketing Essentials, Startup Essentials and Government Contracting)
- The U.S. Department of Commerce (Preparing for Capital with the Minority Business Development Agency)
- The U.S. Department of Treasury (Plan for Increasing HBCU Participation in Government Contracting)
- The Maryland Small Business Development Center (Marketing Essentials, Government Contracting and Pivoting Post Covid-19)
- The Baltimore City Department of Public Works (Video on improving the government contracting pipeline)
- The Johns Hopkins University Carey School of Business (Mentoring of MBA students, training and development)
- Morgan State University Earl Graves School of Business (Baltimore Means Business Entrepreneurship Growth Program)
- The Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce (Mentoring of business owners, training and professional development)
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses and Bloomberg Philanthropies (Growth Capacity Workshops, Marketing Essentials, Preparing for Capital)
- StartupAfrica (2 day Annual Women’s Conference in Kilifi, Kenya followed by a half day of training at Kabete Polytechnic in Nairobi, Kenya)
- Anne Arundel County IVP (7 Week Online Program for Business Owners in Anne Arundel County, MD)
Current Curriculum Programs
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
As a prime contractor, WHC supports the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School through the Office of Experiential Learning’s Community Consulting Lab. WHC promoted the program to the business community and recruited businesses to participate. WHC also provided management and technology consulting to the MBA and MS students who advised the participating businesses. This is a multi-year contract.
Morgan State University Earl Graves School of Business
As a prime contractor, WHC supports Morgan State University Earl Graves School of Business. WHC promotes entrepreneurship programs to the business community and recruits businesses to participate. WHC also developed the curriculum for the Baltimore Means Business Entrepreneur Growth Program, funded by the Baltimore Small Business Support Fund. WHC also recruits for this program and teaches the 7 online sessions. This is a multi-year contract.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
As a prime contractor, WHC supports the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program with digital marketing and promotions to established business owners in Maryland. WHC developed the 3 week Capacity Growth Workshops for rejected applicants to assist them with increasing their sales in order to reapply. This is a multi-year contract.
Anne Arundel County Economic Development IVP
As a prime contractor, WHC developed the curriculum and facilitates the Anne Arundel County Economic Development Inclusive Ventures Program. WHC developed the 7 week, online program, teaches the core concepts and organizes Subject Matter Experts to contribute as panelist. The purpose is to teach business owners how to scale and increase revenue so they can create jobs in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. This is a multi-year contract.
To discuss how we can customize a solution for your organization, please use the contact form below.