WHC is an award-winning, Business Management and Technology Advisor to Government Agencies, Financial Institutions, Universities, Non-Profit Organizations and Growing Companies. WHC was established in 2006.
WHC is MBE certified and approved to take all forms of payment.
Our mission is to help leaders avoid costly mistakes, bypass the time involved with trial and error and quickly implement technical, management, marketing & training solutions that will enable you to better engage your customers and have the desired impact.
- Small Business Training & Development
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Website, App & Marketing Integration
- Marketing Strategy & Research, Target Customer Engagement & Digital Marketing
- Business Process Improvement, Business Plans & Preparation for Accessing Capital
- Customized Technical, Business & Leadership Training & Coaching Programs
- Capacity Building, Commercial Lending & Investor Matchmaking
- Data Transformation, Analysis & Reporting
- 541611 General Management Consulting Services
- 541611 Business Management Consulting Services
- 541611 Administrative Management Consulting
- 541612 Personnel Management Consulting Services
- 541613 Sales Management Consulting Services
- 541613 Marketing Management Consulting Services
- 541613 Customer Service Management Consulting
- 541614 Logistics Management Consulting Services
- 541614 Efficiency Management Consulting Services
- 561422 Customer Service Call Centers
- 611420 Software Application Training
- 611420 Computer Training (except repair)
- 611420 Computer Software Training
- 611420 Computer Operator Training
- 611430 Professional Development Training
- 611430 Management Development Training
Government Contracts and Experience
Nymbus/ U.S. Department of Defense
As a subcontractor to Nymbus Federal, WHC supported the U.S. Department of Defense initiative called DoD Velociter. The Velociter program provided training and development to technology companies awarded SBIR grants from the U.S. Department of Defense. WHC provided management and technology consulting to program participants over a multi-year contract.
Baltimore County Government
As a prime contractor, WCH developed and presented performance training to managers and top personnel through the Office of Human Resources.
U.S. Department of Treasury
WHC partners with the U.S. Department of Treasury to develop strategy for the HBCU GSA schedule as outlined in the Presidential Executive Order and promote Treasury events to local business owners.
U.S. Small Business Administration
WHC partners with the U.S. Small Business Administration to develop training and development for local business owners and promote SBA events to local business owners.
U.S. Department of Commerce/ Minority Business Development Agency
WHC partners with the U.S. Department of Commerce to develop training and development for local business owners and promote MBDA events to local business owners.
Maryland Small Business Development Center
WHC partners with the Maryland Small Business Development Center to develop training and development for local business owners and promote SBDC events to local business owners.