Market Research Tips from Will Holmes
- Having trouble reaching your target customer?
- Are you unsure of what the customer will buy from you?
- Not sure where to start?
First, you need to know as much as possible about your target customer’s buying habits, income levels, demographics, location and how they receive information. After you talk to potential customers and ask them directly, use these links to help broaden and strengthen your market research data:
Business to Consumer (B2C)
Business to Business (B2B)
Second, simplify your message and focus on customizing the benefits to meet their needs! Simple benefits for Businesses & Individuals may include:
- Easier to use, manage, sustain or implement.
- Higher quality. More efficient. More accurate. Faster. Newer technology.
- Better reporting, metrics or visibility.
- Addresses current needs better than existing product.
- Better customer experience.
- Higher Likeability & Trust (They prefer working with you & feel more confident with you).
Create trust to get to know their need. Understand the emotion in their needs and use that along with your knowledge and expertise to close the deal. People buy from those they like and trust.