GROWTH COACHING by WHC
For over a decade, WHC has studied the needs of startups and growing businesses around the globe. We have educated and coached hundreds of business owners and based on their needs we have developed the WHC Membership Growth Coaching program. Our program is designed to support business leaders who are serious about increasing their revenue, winning more contracts, adding staff and having a positive effect on their communities.
We utilize the private Facebook group to take questions and share solutions. And the one-on-one calls allow you to privately speak at length with a Senior Advisor regarding your business challenges. You may upgrade, downgrade or cancel membership anytime. Pricing ranges from $19 per month to $99 per month or you can choose a one time payment option.
Startups! Check out our Coaching 20/20 Option or $20 per month and $20 per call!
Scroll to the bottom of this page to see all of our Growth Coaching Options.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
Our team of Senior Advisors and Subject Matter Experts are here to help advise you on how to grow your business. We offer:
- A private Facebook group for submitting questions and discussing your business challenges with Business Advisors and other Business Owners
- Discounted one-on-one coaching calls with WHC Founder, Will Holmes
- Guidance to help you identify and connect with your customer
- Assistance in increasing sales and revenue
- Access to templates, tools and resources
- Connections to local, federal and state resources
- Advice on accessing capital, credit, finances
- Advice on business operations and new technology
- Advice on sales and marketing
- Advice on marketing tools and market research
- Advice on pursuing state, federal and local government contracts
- Advice on logistics, trucking and delivery, supply chain
- Advice on E Commerce, click funnels, CRMs and digital tools
- Advice on building capacity
- Advice on growing non-profits, managing volunteers and finding donors, sponsors and supporters
- Advice on soft skills, negotiation and leadership
Here is a 2 hour video of Will Holmes coaching entrepreneurs on growing their businesses…
About Will Holmes
Will Holmes is a trusted business adviser with clients and partners including The U.S. Department of Defense, Department of Treasury, Department of Commerce, The Small Business Administration, SoundExchange, Goldman Sachs, Sony Music, Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School, Morgan State University, The University of Baltimore, The Harbor Bank of Maryland, Wells Fargo Bank, The National Urban League, The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association, the Reginald F. Lewis Museum, and many more…
Mr. Holmes has over 20 years of experience helping organizations increase revenue and efficiency by streamlining existing processes, creating new systems and providing marketing strategy and customized training to executives and staff. In 2006, Will Holmes founded WHC, a business management and technology consulting firm, serving government agencies, non-profit organizations and hundreds of small and growing companies across the United States.
Mr. Holmes is a highly-recognized, award-winning business consultant with an engaging personality, incredible business acumen and over 2 decades of experience in helping companies make more money. Will Holmes has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and growing businesses, helping them to create structure for their vision and implement the processes and technology to support their goals. He works in the Baltimore community with various charities and organizations to create opportunities for aspiring entrepreneurs, youth and the underserved.
WHC has received three Certificates of Recognition from the Mayor’s Office of the City of Baltimore (two different administrations), and accolades from The Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce, The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association, Municipal Employees Credit Union (MECU), National Association of African Americans in Human Resources, and the Mayor’s Office of Employment Development for its work with aspiring entrepreneurs and youth.
Will Holmes currently serves as the Chairman of the Board for the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce.
Important: Once you sign up for an option below, you will be given access to our private Facebook group and you will be given links so that you can schedule your calls with Will Holmes.
We look forward to working with you!
GROWTH COACHING OPTIONS
Have questions about our WHC Coaching program? Click here to schedule a free consultation. Or, send us a message below