New and growing organizations need the ability to market their programs, events and initiatives to potential supporters and customers.
We can place your event on our calendar and we can add your event or initiative to our newsletter that reaches over 10,000 members, professionals and entrepreneurs in the area. We can also host or promote events for you to increase awareness, fundraising or sales. And we will advise you on techniques to improve the effectives and reach of your offer or event. Complete the form on the bottom of this page to begin the process.
The Target Audience:
Over the last 10 years, WHC has created a database of over 10,000 upwardly mobile professionals and entrepreneurs in Maryland, Washington, DC and Virginia. Age range is 30 to 65+. Income levels range from $50k to $30 million.
To maintain our reach and relationships, we have frequent networking, social and learning and development events that regularly attract large groups of local professionals. Additionally, we extend our reach by consistently partnering with well respected organizations including:
- The U.S. Small Business Administration
- The U.S. Department of Treasury
- The U.S. Department of Commerce
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
- The Harbor Bank of Maryland
- The Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce
- The Greater Baltimore Black Chamber of Commerce
- The Baltimore County Chamber of Commerce
- Prince George’s County Chamber of Commerce
- The Waterfront Tech Series
- Baltimore Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- Startup Africa
- Men Impact Change
- The Greater Baltimore Urban League
- The Small Business Resource Center
- Morgan State University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Howard University
- Mayor’s Office of Employment Development
- And many more community partners across the region…
Are you serious about growth? Let us know your budget (no matter how big or small) and what you need from us to make your initiative a success. We will provide feedback and create a customized solution with customized pricing. Non-profit organizations are invited to submit your events even if you have a limited budget. Our intention is to help small organizations grow. Please use the form below to submit your event information and details. We look forward to working with you.