WHC is an award-winning business management and technology consulting firm serving North America, Africa & Asia. Our clients include:
- The U.S. Department of Defense
- The U.S. Small Business Administration
- The U.S. Department of Treasury
- The U.S. Department of Commerce
- Baltimore County Government
- The City of Baltimore
- The Harbor Bank of Maryland
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
- Morgan State University
- Startup Africa
And hundreds of growing organizations across the globe… Click here to view our testimonials.
- The Mayor’s Office of the City of Baltimore (twice)
- The Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce
- United States Senator Chris Van Hollen
- United States Senator Ben Cardin
- Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz
- The Mayor’s Office of Employment Development
- The University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business
- The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resources
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship
- Black Professional Men
- Men Impact Change
Our Saturday Morning How-To-Grow Webinar Series is designed to help entrepreneurs, startups and growing companies avoid costly mistakes and bypass trial-and-error. Our Facilitator Will Holmes started WHC in 2006. Will has grown the firm to a highly respected, international consulting firm serving government agencies, financial institutions, non-profit organizations and growing companies. Our online webinar series occurs on select Saturday mornings. Attendees around the world can view and participate by registering and then using the provided logon information to attend the online event. Attendees need access to a stable internet connection to participate or they can call in and just listen.
The event will be recorded and available for purchase and download at a later date.
Attend the 2 hour webinar for $19.
Upon registration you will be emailed logon instructions for the Saturday morning webinar on January 19th 2019 from 9am to 11am. We will start promptly at 9am EST. That morning, you will log on and view the webinar. You can submit questions online. Some may choose to just listen using the dial in number, but we highly recommend that you log on to view the presentation and ask questions. The PowerPoint presentation will not be distributed. The $19 registration is per person. People who have not registered and anyone sharing logon info will be blocked and no refunds will be given. We expect attendees to honor our request to not share logon info.