WHY SCHEDULE AN ONSITE GROWTH SESSION with WHC?
Our clients generate more revenue, lead their teams more effectively and have a greater impact on their communities and target markets.
For over a decade, we have educated and coached hundreds of business owners and business leaders helping them to implement necessary changes and realize results quickly. Our onsite sessions are designed to support business leaders who are serious about setting goals, better targeting their customers, increasing their revenue, developing a proper growth structure, winning more contracts and better leading and growing staff.
We have coached and consulted government agencies, billion dollar organizations, non-profits and business owners across the United States, Africa and Asia. We have been recognized by Mayors, Senators and Government agencies for our work with growing businesses and growing the economy.
But more importantly, we care about our clients and we make their success our number one priority, whether they are a billion dollar financial giant, large non-profit or leader of a local startup.
After working with us, our clients make more money, add more jobs and have a more positive effect in their communities and companies. They are very happy with our work and often send us new business. We appreciate the trust they place in us and we appreciate them reporting their results.
WHO SHOULD SIGN UP?
We want business owners and business leaders who have tried to plan and grow their businesses but they have hit a plateau or they have taken it as far as they can. We want business owners and leaders who want to avoid trial and error and are ready for growth, new ideas, new technology and higher performance.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to see all of our Onsite Growth Sessions Options. We offer 2, 4 and 8 hour options with low one-time payments.
2, 4 OR 8 HOUR SESSION?
When deciding which session to choose, consider the number of discussion topics and number of people. The more topics and attendees, the more time you will need to have a discussion, come to an agreement and set milestones for an action plan.
Here are our recommendations:
- 2 hour session- For 1 to 2 attendees
- 4 hour session- For 1 to 8 attendees
- 8 hour session- For 1 to 25 attendees
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
Our team will facilitate a discussion and help you create a plan for you to grow your business. We offer:
- Pre-meeting calls to discuss the purpose and desired outcome of the meeting
- Optional follow-up coaching calls with WHC Founder, Will Holmes
- Choice of a 2 hour, 4 hour or 8 hour onsite session
- Expert facilitation that creates a confidential, safe environment to openly discuss fears, ideas and challenges
- Guidance to help you identify and connect with your ideal customer
- Guidance on project planning and implementation
- Tools for increasing sales, efficiency, fundraising and revenue
- Access to templates, tools and resources
- Connections to local, federal and state resources
- Advice on accessing capital, credit, finances
- Advice on business operations and new technology
- Advice on sales and marketing
- Advice on marketing tools and market research
- Advice on pursuing state, federal and local government contracts
- Advice on logistics, trucking and delivery, supply chain
- Advice on E Commerce, click funnels, retargeting, CRMs and digital tools
- Advice on building capacity and hiring the right team
- Advice on growing non-profits, managing volunteers and finding donors, sponsors and supporters
- Advice on soft skills, negotiation and leadership
Before we work with a client and their team onsite, we have a series of pre-meeting calls to understand the growth challenges, company goals, internal politics, personalities, decision makers, resource limitations, timetable and history of addressing this issue.
On the day of the session, we arrive early to set-up and create a non-threatening environment. We can use your audio visual tools or bring our own, depending on the venue.
During the session, we use the information gathered in the pre-meeting calls to create an interactive format. We work with the group to:
- Identify specific challenges and goals
- Set mission and vision
- Acknowledge resource limitations
- Set revenue goals and other measurement of success
- Address fears and risks
- Understand needed skill sets, individual responsibilities and team impact
- Create buy-in from the group on a solution
- Set milestones for the action plan and implementation
As additional, optional services, we offer:
- Professional videography and photography of the event
- Assistance with choosing a venue and finding a caterer
- Marketing of the event
- Follow-up coaching calls or meetings with organizational leaders and participants
If interested in these additional services, let us know during our Pre-Meeting call.
WHAT IS WHC’s SPECIALTY?
We specialize in helping you generate more revenue, better lead your staff, implement processes and technology and connect with ideal customers. We use the same techniques that we use with Goldman Sachs, the U.S. Department of Defense, Government of Kenya, Johns Hopkins University, Harbor Bank, SoundExchange and the hundreds of other large and growing companies who have hired us to help them grow.
Here is a 2 hour video of Will Holmes facilitating a meeting with business leaders interested in ideas for building capacity and growing their sales to government agencies, other businesses and to the public…
WHC Founder, Will Holmes is a trusted business advisor and leader with clients and partners including The U.S. Department of Defense, Department of Treasury, Department of Commerce, The Small Business Administration, SoundExchange, Goldman Sachs, Bloomberg Philanthropies, Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School, Morgan State University, The University of Baltimore, The Harbor Bank of Maryland, Wells Fargo Bank, The National Urban League, The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association, the Reginald F. Lewis Museum, and many more…
Will Holmes currently serves as the Chairman of the Board for the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce. He leads with over 20 years of experience helping organizations increase revenue and efficiency by streamlining existing processes, creating new systems and providing marketing strategy and customized training to executives and staff. In 2006, Will Holmes founded WHC, a business management and technology consulting firm, serving government agencies, non-profit organizations and hundreds of small and growing companies across the United States.
Mr. Holmes is a highly-recognized, award-winning business consultant with an engaging personality, incredible business acumen and over 2 decades of experience in helping companies make more money. Will Holmes has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and growing businesses, helping them to create structure for their vision and implement the processes and technology to support their goals. He works in the Baltimore community with various charities and organizations to create opportunities for aspiring entrepreneurs, youth and the underserved.
WHC has received multiple Certificates of Recognition from the Mayor’s Office of the City of Baltimore (two different administrations), and accolades from The Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce, The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association, Municipal Employees Credit Union (MECU), National Association of African Americans in Human Resources, and the Mayor’s Office of Employment Development for its work with aspiring entrepreneurs and youth.
Will Holmes personally advises and coaches business owners and leaders from around the globe.
READY TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR ONSITE GROWTH SESSION?
If you have questions, scroll down to send us a message.
No questions? Choose from our 2, 4 or 8 hour onsite sessions:
Have questions? Click here to schedule a free consultation. Or, send us a message below