This event is for business consultants and coaches who:
- Want to start a successful consulting business and make a difference in the world
- Want to identify the right client for their expertise, products and services
- Want to get past their current level and earn $350K or more in consulting
- Want to learn how to win government contracts or sub-contracts and grow their firm
- Want to build a flexible business model that allows for travel, family and freedom
- Want to avoid trial and error and learn from an experienced, influential, award-winning consultant with a profitable firm and a track record of success
What will you learn?
- How to start, plan and grow your consulting firm to the revenue level you choose
- How to find clients, write proposals and win contracts with small businesses, large organizations and with government agencies
- How to build a team of experts, delegate projects and work on your business instead of in your business every day
- How to build a stable source of revenue that can easily provide for a rewarding life and comfortable retirement
You have 3 options for registering. Gold. Silver. Bronze. Scroll down to see the details of each option and choose the level of extras that work for you. The event is online from 6pm to 9pm for all registration levels.
Who is Will Holmes?
Will Holmes is a trusted business adviser with clients and partners including The U.S. Department of Defense, The U.S. Small Business Administration, The State of Maryland, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Charles County, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, Morgan State University, The University of Baltimore, The Harbor Bank of Maryland, Bloomberg Philanthropies, and many more… Check out our testimonials.
Mr. Holmes has over 20 years of experience helping organizations increase revenue and efficiency by streamlining existing processes, creating new systems and providing marketing strategy and customized training to executives and staff. In 2006, Will Holmes founded WHC, a business management and technology consulting firm, serving government agencies, non-profit organizations and hundreds of small and growing companies across the globe.
Will is a highly-recognized, award-winning business consultant with an engaging personality, incredible business acumen and over 2 decades of experience in helping companies add jobs and increase revenue. Will Holmes has worked with large government agencies and hundreds of entrepreneurs and growing businesses, helping them to create structure for their vision and implement the processes and technology to support their goals. He works in the Baltimore community with various charities and organizations to create opportunities for aspiring entrepreneurs, youth and the underserved.
In 2021, Mr. Holmes was elected Chairman Emeritus of the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce for his outstanding work during his term, doubling membership and increasing value to members and partners.
WHC has received three citations from two U.S. Senators, two from the Governor of Maryland, one from the Comptroller of Maryland, two Certificates of Recognition from the Mayor’s Office of the City of Baltimore (two different administrations), and accolades from The Maryland General Assembly, The Baltimore City Council, The Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce, The Greater Baltimore Leadership Association, The Mayor’s Office of Employment Development, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, and various local and national organizations for its work with aspiring entrepreneurs and youth. Check out our awards.
BELL is a non-profit (501c3) organization that is committed to providing business owners the training and support they need to access capital, increase revenue, add jobs and have a positive impact on the Maryland economy. BELL serves the entire Maryland business community, not just Baltimore.
BELL manages various funds and provides commercial loans to small, rural, woman-owned and minority businesses in the region.
Prior to starting Will Holmes Consulting and the Baltimore Economic Leadership League, Will Holmes worked as a Director at SoundExchange (digital performance royalty distribution); Director of Operations for Debt Shield (debt settlement); General Manager for Amstar Mortgage (mortgage lending); Call Center Director for Residential Lending Corporation (mortgage lending); and Manager of the Outbound Call Center for Amerix (debt management). Connect with Will on LinkedIn.
Will attended the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. Will currently lives in Baltimore with his Son.