Thank you for attending Money Maryland!
More videos and resources from the event will be shared soon. For now, here are the recordings from Track 2’s sessions and some tools that attendees requested. If I can be of service in any way, let me know. I am here to help.
- Recording of Session 1- 30 Steps for Startups (TM)
- Recording of Session 2- Scaling $1 to $1 Million (TM)
- Download of WHC Cash Flow Projections Tool
- Video on Marketing B2B, B2C, B2G
- Coaching with Will Holmes for Startups
- Coaching with Will Holmes for Small Businesses
- Upcoming Business Bootcamps
About Will Holmes
Will Holmes has helped thousands of entrepreneurs since 2006. He is an award-winning business advisor who leads his consulting firm, WHC. He is Chairman Emeritus of the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce. He is Entrepreneur in Residence at the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School. He is Founder of the Baltimore Economic Leadership League. Additionally, his award-winning curriculum “Find A Need. Fill A Need. Get Paid.” is taught to hundreds of business owners each year through his firm’s government contracts with the U.S. Small Business Administration, The National Disability Institute, Anne Arundel County Economic Development and Charles County Government. Also, over 100 businesses have graduated from his program in conjunction with Johns Hopkins Carey Business School. Will is considered as one of the best business management consultants in the United States.